Wednesday 10 July 2013

Stars Styles and Fashion Blogger Styles, Which you love best?

Milla Jovovich Covers Elle Ukraine July 2013 in Chanel


Milla in Chanel – Model and actress Milla Jovovich is the latest cover star of Elle Ukraine, gracing the magazine’s July 2013 edition. The Ukrainian-American star wears a swimsuit by Chanel in the image lensed by Eric Guillemain. / Art direction by Robert Mishchenko, Styling by Marine Brauncshvig,
blue prom dresses by Persun.

Outfit post: it's time to FashionUp again + the pics that made me want to lose weight!

Remember the campaign I did for FashionUp 4 years ago? Well, I sure do! Because the pics from the campaign wore the ones  that made want to lose weight. Yeah, that good I looked in them. This coming for a person that never quite actually had self-esteem problems, I always loved my body and I will always do, no matter the size, the bullying and other issues.
Still, because I love myself that much + the photos,  I started to take better care of myself. Narcissistic much?
There are another set of photos, from last years prom, that motivated me to start working out! So, yeah, let's praise bad pics for motivating healthy choices.

Now,FashionUp turned 4 and I was invited to take part in their new campaign along with 9 more bloggers. For old time sake, you know? Sometimes, you shouldn't do things just because you're melancholic.  View more ...

 Get the look: Emma Stone

The only reason I chose this outfit of Emma Stone's for this week's Get the look, besides my crush on her, is the sandals. Why? Bought a similar pair from Topshop last week and I absolutely adore them, they are super light & comfortable, you can get them here

 Besides, how funny is the Feline top? MRAW!
Untitled #1172

 by nookiefime featuring ray-ban
Brian Lichtenberg Féline cotton T-shirt 
Topshop shorts 
Topshop sandals 
Asos bag  ( on sale )
Necklace 
Ray-Ban Clubmaster sunnies
Persunwedding.co.uk vintage wedding dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment